Friday, July 4, 2008

After My High School Life


So exited to the next step in entering college. Plan what would be the course to take on and where to school. Instead of taking a BS in computer Engineering, I've plan to take a BS in Computer Science because of financial problem. Taking this course is one of my plan to have a good knowledge and field in computer in my second course if GOD will pursue me to take that course. By this time it is not the end of my struggles. The question here is, why I'm taking a BS in Info. Tech. course? Some answer will found out to the next paragraph.

As I have mentioned above, BS in Com Sci is one of my choice to take, from the question above. This is one of the reason why I've take a BS IT course, After my high school graduation I have take a city scholarship program examination but sad to say I can't passed the said exam. Many tears rolls down in my face, I don't know what to do, and only thing in my mind " What if I can't continue my study?" I get worry and more sensitive that time. Always in my mind " I am nothing!". One night I asked GOD why I have encountered this problem, and what I'm going to do? Maybe he don't want to stop my schooling, one day, with the help of my relatives, I was called the School Division Superintendent for the possibility help. She was interviewed me about my personal life and I got emotional and she got too... Again, there are many tears lost in my eyes...

After few days I have hear a good news, I've accept a scholarship from the provincial scholarship program, and I must attend my school in NONESCOST first time in my ears. The same day, I've go there and take an exam. Because BS in Com Sci is not offered I have proceed taking a BS in Info. Tech. Thats my life before entering the NONESCOST.

No comments: